Learning Library to Accompany Fort's The Legal Environment of Business
Learning Library - 12-month access to a digital Learning Library that includes self-assessment quizzes tied to this book, study aids, an outline starter, and Gilbert Law Dictionary.
Written by two top Business Law professors, this new title for your Legal Environment of Business Course provides a streamlined and readable text that will also include digital access to test banks and PowerPoint slides for instructors and self-assessment questions for students.
- Cases edited to be both succinct and comprehensible in a way that will engage Legal Environment of Business students
- Extensive integration of ethical material throughout the entire book, making it appropriate for courses in both Business Law and Business Ethics, as well as a course that covers both subjects
- Access to the eBook and an additional eBook—Ethics Vignettes, which has dozens of different examples of real life ethical situations in the business world
- Up-to-date information on the current state of the law in areas such as Torts, Employment Law, and Agency
- Test Banks and PowerPoint slides for adopters and self-assessment questions for students