Learning Library to Accompany Fort's The Legal Environment of Business
CasebookPlus Learning Library – 12 month access to a digital Learning Library that includes self-assessment quizzes, study aids, an outline starter, and more.
Written by two top Business Law professors, this new title for your Legal Environment of Business Course provides a streamlined and readable text that will also include digital access to test banks and PowerPoint slides for instructors and self-assessment questions for students.
- Cases edited to be both succinct and comprehensible in a way that will engage Legal Environment of Business students
- Extensive integration of ethical material throughout the entire book, making it appropriate for courses in both Business Law and Business Ethics, as well as a course that covers both subjects
- Access to the eBook and an additional eBook—Ethics Vignettes, which has dozens of different examples of real life ethical situations in the business world
- Up-to-date information on the current state of the law in areas such as Torts, Employment Law, and Agency
- Test Banks and PowerPoint slides for adopters and self-assessment questions for students