Klein, Ramseyer, and Bainbridge's Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations, 10th
With the prior edition of this concise, up-to-date casebook having been adopted at over 100 law schools, the tenth edition preserves the authors' tradition of providing a comprehensive overview of agency, partnership, and corporation law. It also continues to emphasize five basic editorial principles:
- Cases edited ruthlessly to produce a readable and concise result.
- Facts matter, so they are included in all their potential ambiguity.
- Bring a planner’s perspective to the table through extensive use of transactionally-oriented problems.
- It’s a casebook not a treatise. No long, stultifying textual passages. Provide the cases and let the individual teacher use them as he or she sees fit.
- Try to find cases that are fun to teach. Great facts or a clever analysis are always given first priority in case selection.