Cross, Abramson, and Deason's Civil Procedure: Cases, Problems, and Exercises, 4th
To purchase the spiralbound Print on Demand version of this book you must purchase the eBook version in this same transaction or have previously purchased the eBook version. You may only purchase one Print on Demand version of this title.
Print on Demand books may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- A new feature uses a “modular” approach, enabling you to choose from “long” (paper) and “short” (electronic) versions of several chapters (including pleading, jurisdiction, and Erie).
- Because of time constraints, several topics are in electronic formats only (including advanced joinder, alternate dispute resolution, and full-faith and credit). YOU have the option to select the depth of coverage for these topics.
- Extensive problems and exercises encourage the student to read and apply the actual rule rather than a court's paraphrasing of that rule.
- Extensive notes materials supplement the cases and problems.
- The overall result = a very teachable book for you, as well as a useful long-term desk reference for your students.