Coffee, Sale, and Henderson's Securities Regulation, 13th
Hardbound - New, hardbound print book.
This is the first and oldest casebook on securities regulation and provides the tools for the in-depth study of the law of securities regulation. This edition has been revised to take into account the following:
- Developments since the JOBS act was passed in 2012, including in particular (1) general solicitations under Rule 506; (2) the “on ramp” for “emerging growth companies”; (3) the new heightened standard for when a company must become a “reporting company” under §12(g) of the 1934 Act (and the SEC’s very recent proposed rules implementing this standard); (4) “crowdfunding”; and (5) the proposed rules for “Regulation A+” small issues.
- The role of cost/benefit analysis in the formulation of SEC rules.
- Coverage of Regulation SCI
- Increased attention to hedge fund activism as it relates to mergers and acquisitions.
- Recent Supreme Court cases